Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen... (who am I kidding it's very unlikely that any men are going to read this... but then again, you never know).

Thanks for dropping by the Coverall Event Coordination blog. Keep checking back for updates on wedding trends, favour ideas, decor tips, etiquette, and perhaps a rant now and then (I've got a few up my sleeve even as you read this...).

I've never blogged before... and I don't consider myself a writer by any means; but I hope to share my tips and experiences for those of you planning weddings or working in the wedding industry. Hopefully this blog will push your creative buttons and give you some guidance where it is needed.

Should you have any ideas for blog topics or if you have a wedding/industry-related question please feel free to send me an email.

Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and events with you - I hope you enjoy reading them.

Best Regards,

Sophie

No comments: