Saturday, April 17, 2010

Something Blue: Free Wedding Workbook

Some of you may have noticed that I've been a little absent lately (I'm afraid to look at my last post date). I've been busy working on my newest venture and I'm VERY excited to announce that, at last, it's ready for it's big reveal!

Something Blue is a free printable wedding workbook and it's been customized by city and state/province to make your planning experience even better. The workbook guides you through a ten-step planning process to help you prioritize and stay on track. This planner is designed for couples who want to plan their own wedding - but I still recommend hiring a planner to take care of your day-of coordination needs (the book can only do so much, after all).

You can download your free planner here: www.somethingblueworkbook.com. I'd love to get your thoughts and feedback. You can send them to me at feedback@somethingblueworkbook.com. Enjoy!

Now that that's launched I'll be back to posting on a more regular basis. Whew!

Happy Planning!

Sophie
Coverall Event Coordination

1 comment:

Beyond Events said...

CONGRATS! Somthing Blue is a great tool for couples who will or are in the process of planning their wedding!