Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fall in Love: Catherine & Greg


I've been holding off on posting this wedding for a VERY long time... I wanted to make sure that it was just right. Catherine's been very patient and I know she's been waiting because she's one of the few people who ALWAYS leaves a comment for me (just to let me know she's watching, I'm sure... lol).

HI CATHERINE!!!! FINALLY, Here it is!
I never get nearly as much time as I'd like in getting to know my Month-of clients. Still, Catherine's the kind of person that you feel like you've known forever within 10-minutes of meeting her! This meant an instant connection and tons of fun every time we got together to chat about the wedding.

Catherine's also super-organized which meant we always got through the "wedding stuff" early on in our meetings and had time left over to chat about anything and everything else. We always parted ways laughing about something or other.

The wedding day itself was stunningly elegant and Catherine had carefully coordinated every detail so that it all came together beautifully. Here's a little peak of the day courtesy of Eric & Isabelle at Foto-Genik (this husband and wife team is a blast to work with).


Since the wedding, Catherine and I have stayed in touch and with the wedding long gone this couple's focus has shifted from wedding preparations to baby preparations! It won't be long now before the little bundle is here and personally I can't wait to see THOSE photos!!!
Wishing you and your growing family all the very best!
Much love,
xoxoxo
Sophie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... of course I have to leave the FIRST comment!

Thankf for that nice post! It was no nice to work with you... Greg still talks about the amazing work you and your sister did on our wedding day and how it allowed me to just enjoy our day and not worry about anything!!! You were able to just take mY vision and make it happen that day!!

Baby girl is expected in August.. can't wait now!!! I promise we'll send photos your way!!!

Catherine