Friday, February 27, 2009

Twirl Talk: For Your Bridesmaids

Here's a unique and fun new blog for BRIDESMAIDS!

Chances are you've never heard of Twirl and I know I've never heard anything of the Canadian equivalent (if someone knows of such a place please fill me in). The brainchild of Keri and Jenni (both serial bridesmaids themselves), Twirl is a boutique designed exclusively for bridesmaids!

Recently, Keri and Jenni have embarked on their latest adventure - Twirl Talk, a blog for bridesmaids with tips, stories, and advice from the vets. Although Twirl Talk is still in its early stages of development there is some great info that's certainly worth checking out (and definetly worth passing on to your bridesmaids). I especially like the post on bridal party acronymns (I can't tell you how many times I've gotten funny looks for calling the Maid of Honour the "MOH").
So if you can't get to Arizona to check out Twirl first-hand... the blog is really the next best thing.

Happy Planning!
Sophie

No comments: