Friday, February 20, 2009

Conference this weekend!

Hi Everyone,

True to our commitment to stay on top of the latest industry trends and offer our clients a vast amount of knowledge and expertise Cindy and I will be attending the 4th Annual Professional Wedding Planners Conference in Toronto this weekend.

We're looking forward to a great couple of days filled with informative seminars and fantastic events (the planning committee have really outdone themselves this year). I’ll bring my camera and hopefully I’ll remember to take pictures so I can post them on Monday.

As we're away this weekend our office will be closed; voice messages and emails may not be picked up as quickly as they usually are. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our clients.

Have a fantastic weekend! (I know I will).

Sophie
Coverall Event Coordination

No comments: