Monday, June 8, 2009

Coverall Welcomes Baby Khori!

So with a full month since my last post I feel I owe a bit of an explanation for my absence. My family and I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our second daughter who was due on May 17th. Every day seemed like it could be "the day" but Khori was quite happy right where she was.

Finally, after waiting more than two weeks past her due date, Miss Khori decided it was time to make her grand entrance... and what an entrance it was. Once this girl was ready there was no stopping her. With only three and a half hours of labour we only barely made it to the hospital in time and Khori was born at 6:37PM on Monday, June 1, 2009.

It's been a fantastic ride and we're all settling in nicely with our newest addition.

Thanks to everyone who have sent their well-wishes and kind words!

Sophie

No comments: