Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Bridal Expo 2009

Hi Everybody!

I know I've been a little MIA lately. I came down with a horrible flu and I've been working around the clock getting last minute details together for The Bridal Expo.

Now the show is done and the flu is gone and I'm back (like it or not, ha ha).

This year was the second year of The Bridal Expo which is a unique bridal show for Cornwall's modern bride. The majority of my weddings take place in Ottawa and surrounding area but I still work very closely with the Cornwall market and I use the show as a method of showcasing the city's very best wedding vendors.

Cindy put together a great table setting for the Coverall booth this year.


After the success of last year's show we moved to a larger venue (the Cornwall Civic Complex), designed a brand new website (www.thebridalexpo.ca), and made improvements to just about every aspect of the show. As a result, the show was a huge success again this year and we're looking forward to many more successful shows in the future.

For a list of the year's exhibitors check out the Exhibitors section of the show website. You can also view more images from the show on The Bridal Expo Facebook page.

Cheers!

Sophie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sophie & Cindy! I had no doubt that you would make this second year a huge hit!

Lynn