Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ottawa Wedding Planners Gathering

I'm doing a bit of a lazy post today... okay, a SUPER lazy post today. I just wanted to give a shout-out to all of the local Ottawa WPIC Planners who came out last Saturday for our little get-together at Fat Tuesdays.

It was a great night filled with lots of chatting and great ideas flowing. It was wonderful to see everyone and I'm looking forward to some of the collaboration that was discussed over the course of the evening. More to come on that later.

And... here's where the super lazy part comes in. My very good friend, Lynn Lee from Weddings Unveiled, already posted a picture from the evening and listed everyone who was there. So rather than regurgitate Lynn's post I'll just send you there. Here's the link. (THANKS LYNN! xoxo!! lol).

And now back to work on my last wedding of the season which is coming up this weekend. Today's main focus: getting the hundreds of votive candles into holders and packed up.

Have a marvelous weekend everyone!

Sophie
Coverall Event Coordination

1 comment:

Wendy Leung said...

Good times...good times!